TW Organizer 2021

coDex92

Chłop
Wynik reakcji
I wish everyone a wonderful good day here in the forum.

I've also started a small project once after DS Real went down, which I found best.

The project is called TW Organizer and has focused on perfect timing.

Link: https://tw-org.eu
There are 3 basic tools.:

1. Attackplanner
  2. Retimeplanner
  3. Snipeplanner
1. The Attackplanner

• Single attack: There shouldn't be much to explain, enter the coordinates of the attacker and defender village, choose the slowest troop, determine the arrival time and plan the attack.
  • Mass attack: Here you can fill in a list of def and off villages, then select the slowest unit and determine the time, and the attacks will be entered in the attack planner.

2. The Retimeplanner

With the retime planner you can simply use the "SOS function" and enter incoming attacks in the retime planner.
In addition, you need coordinates of villages that could run a retime.
Now it is specified with which term or duration you want to retiming and the planner spits out all options for retiming.

3. The Snipeplanner

This planner is particularly useful in the initial phase of the worlds.

Who does not know it, a nobleman is sent off and you know exactly that nobility story and / or offs have to be timed or even pre-timed the same second.
This planner calculates all possible timings of the enemy tribe and compares them with their own tribe.

For example, if a nobleman arrives at 11:00:00, the planner calculates the second at which the attacks would have to be sent in order to arrive at 11:00:00.
Now you get a list of attacks that you can send out so that these attacks can no longer be timed to the same second.

This planner can also be used for larger worlds, but you may get over millions of options, but only the closest 100 are calculated.

If you have any questions, problems, or errors, just contact me in the forum or via the feedback function.
I'm constantly improving things and expanding them for more servers, but I need some feedback :)

Kind regards and have fun with it,

coDex ;)

P.S
German Originalthread https://forum.die-staemme.de/index.php?threads/ds-organizer-2021.193465/
translated with google translator.

coDex92

Chłop
Wynik reakcji
Translatet:

Życzę wszystkim wspaniałego dobrego dnia tutaj na forum.

Ja też kiedyś po upadku DS Real rozpocząłem mały projekt, który najlepiej mi się sprawdził.

Projekt nazywa się TW Organizer i skupił się na idealnym wyczuciu czasu.

Link: https://tw-org.eu
Są tam 3 podstawowe narzędzia..:

Attack planner
Retime planner
Snipe planner

1. Planer Ataku

Pojedynczy atak: Nie powinno być wiele do wyjaśnienia, wprowadź współrzędne wioski atakującego i obrońcy, wybierz najwolniejszy oddział, określ czas przybycia i zaplanuj atak.
Atak masowy: Tutaj możesz wypełnić listę wiosek def i off, następnie wybierz najwolniejszy oddział i określ czas, a ataki zostaną wpisane do planera ataków.

2. Retimeplaner

Przy pomocy retimplanera możesz po prostu użyć "funkcji SOS" i wprowadzić nadchodzące ataki do retimplanera.
Oprócz tego potrzebne są współrzędne miejscowości, które mogą przeprowadzić retime.
Teraz jest określone, z jakim terminem lub czasem trwania chcesz retiming i planer wypluwa wszystkie opcje dla retimingu.

3. Snipeplaner

Ten planista jest szczególnie przydatny w początkowej fazie światów.

Kto tego nie wie, szlachcic jest wysyłany i wiesz dokładnie, że historia szlachty i / lub offs muszą być timed lub nawet pre-timed tej samej sekundy.
Ten planista oblicza wszystkie możliwe czasy wrogiego plemienia i porównuje je z własnym plemieniem.

Na przykład, jeśli szlachcic przybywa o 11:00:00, planista oblicza sekundę, w której ataki musiałyby być wysłane, aby przybyć o 11:00:00.
Teraz otrzymasz listę ataków, które możesz wysłać tak, że te ataki nie będą już mogły być wykonywane w tej samej sekundzie.

Ten planista może być również używany dla większych światów, ale możesz uzyskać ponad miliony opcji, ale tylko najbliższe 100 są obliczane.

Jeśli masz jakieś pytania, problemy lub błędy, po prostu skontaktuj się ze mną na forum lub poprzez funkcję feedback.
Ciągle coś poprawiam i rozbudowuję na kolejne serwery, ale potrzebuję trochę informacji zwrotnej :)

Pozdrawiam i życzę miłej zabawy,

coDex ;)

P.S
Niemiecki Originalthread https://forum.die-staemme.de/index.php?threads/ds-organizer-2021.193465/
przetłumaczone za pomocą google translator.

Do góry