Wyniki wyszukiwania

1. The MAC

Dyskusja o sytuacji na świecie 200

Come to hungary servers..very hard, not this:D<3
  2. The MAC

The last one really almost made me laugh. During the whole war, he went to the villages cleaned by others for free, but he messages us with village names. Is this a joke? xdd
  3. The MAC

We didn't betray anyone. If you don't know something, please don't accuse or talk nonsense. Don't burn down your clan with your stupid comments because you haven't proven anything in battle. Nezus, Sir Blue you guys were good. The fight was an experience!
  4. The MAC

Unfortunately, there are not enough 80 people here, it's unbelievable to me that the only way the clans can prevail is to constantly recruit everyone and they still have 2 sub-clans. Also, diplomacy is to crush the smaller communities with as little fighting as possible. The server itself was...
  5. The MAC

Who is this? Xd
  6. The MAC

<help>
  7. The MAC

GDZIE JEST TOP1 OF CARTOGRAPHY & Mapki by Stukniety?

Maybe on another server. It was a good little battle, although we were at a huge disadvantage. I'm sure if we're on equal footing, we'll win... but that's it:D Congratulations!
  8. The MAC

Hahha
  9. The MAC

it was nice, although I managed to break them all in the morning
  10. The MAC

Just so that no one writes bad things about the TI clan they repelled the attacks beautifully
  11. The MAC

Peace Good fight
  12. The MAC

TI was good, but they have a huge village advantage. We cut a lot of noble trains today, I only cut 20-25 trains today..and we haven't talked about the Fire branch yet
  13. The MAC

We have teamwork. Individually, all of our south front players are outstanding.
  14. The MAC

Tavas bagtalo But i dont lose any village xd
  15. The MAC

I will definitely continue on the Polish server from now on. In Hungarian, I am currently a speed admin.
  16. The MAC

I will not fail..:D But thnx <3
  17. The MAC

good luck for everyone
  18. The MAC

Yes, the number of members is a big advantage over the opponent, but I still say that quality matters, not quantity. We will do everything we can to defeat the TI/DUDU alliance. It will be difficult for sure...but I trust the Hungarian players. Peace! <3
  19. The MAC

Shhh
Do góry