Najnowsze treści autorstwa bANNNi

1. bANNNi

Dyskusja o sytuacji na świecie 200

Wesołych Świąt Wielkanocnych dla wszystkich polskich graczy!!! (: Happy Easter to all Polish players!
  2. bANNNi

Is there an object whose name you do not use? Sorry Lemon! xDDD
  3. bANNNi

And how do you know what it is that? xDDDD OnlyFans.Jr or OnlyFans-Kidds xD
  4. bANNNi

This is sad. Where would you like to be friends? On OnlyFans? <tanczy>
  5. bANNNi

In that case, if it is not the same player, I want to apologize! But still @husqagrubas200 eat 1 kg of lemons... :D
  6. bANNNi

Yes, I had a statement that we were supposed to discuss it on Friday [the 15th if I remember well]. It was a difficult decision to make with you, because we are right in the middle of each other. So we could not answer and decide immediately. I am trying to look back a million in a letter if...
  7. bANNNi

Hello again! <jupi> I have not disappeared, we just need to be alert and fight against the LAS clan. Of course, what can you see, outsiders? That HELL and the LAS clan are fighting. And the fight is visible because we have 2.5 million defeated army points. To be precise, we are TOP2 in the OD...
  8. bANNNi

GDZIE JEST TOP1 OF CARTOGRAPHY & Mapki by Stukniety?

That's right Guys! Our team consists only of Hungarian players, that's why we don't recruit. And we have had at least 10-15 applicants. But we didn't recruit, not because we have a problem with anyone, but we represent the Hungarian TW community, so we only recruit Hungarian players. We don't...
  9. bANNNi

GDZIE JEST TOP1 OF CARTOGRAPHY & Mapki by Stukniety?

Dear Forum reader people! What @Fabcio wrote in the above post is absolutely true. I don't know exactly, but I seem to remember that we had a week or two to get people together to play. A lot of people have long since stopped because of the Hungarian small worlds. So we tried and succeeded in...
  10. bANNNi

Nobody like us? :(
Do góry